Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum!  (Read 15127 times)
October 26, 2011, 01:22:48 pm
Tnx Smiley
November 22, 2011, 11:59:45 pm
the forum keeps logging me out, even with keep logged in ticked.. anything I can do about that?

November 23, 2011, 09:54:25 am
the forum keeps logging me out, even with keep logged in ticked.. anything I can do about that?
Yep, same here.
November 23, 2011, 12:31:12 pm
Are you using a bookmark for the forum?

If so, does does the url contain something like .quest3d5?

I was constantly being logged out last week and it appeared that the url in my bookmark was not exactly
quest3d.com/forum/ (it was different for some reason).

I deleted my old bookmark (with the .quest3d5 suffix) and added a new one from the home page.
I'm still logged in a week later, even after many FireFox exits.

Not sure if your problem is related, but worth a check.
November 23, 2011, 12:36:42 pm
Are you using a bookmark for the forum?

If so, does does the url contain something like .quest3d5?

I was constantly being logged out last week and it appeared that the url in my bookmark was not exactly
quest3d.com/forum/ (it was different for some reason).

I deleted my old bookmark (with the .quest3d5 suffix) and added a new one from the home page.
I'm still logged in a week later, even after many FireFox exits.

Not sure if your problem is related, but worth a check.
My bookmark was forum.quest3d.com, if I use quest3d.com/forum, it does work, no more logging out.
November 23, 2011, 01:20:43 pm
I have quest3d5 prefix, not suffix. I doubt the ICANN would agree with a .quest3d5 TLD Wink
November 23, 2011, 02:00:40 pm
 Cheesy my mistake

Anyway, that is precisely what I removed to get my persistent logins back.

The url seems to change from time to time, so as soon as I get an unexpected logout
the bookmark url is the first thing I check for differences.
November 25, 2011, 08:51:37 pm
yeah that worked, thanks guys!

January 15, 2012, 06:29:08 am
nice forum and have interesting topics...
July 03, 2015, 10:09:15 am
The third panel discussion will be on ‘Is Manufacturing losing its due popularity to Retail and Branding?’ to be moderated by Mr. Harminder Sahni – MD - Wazir Consultants. The sound system will be Mr Gaurav Mahajan – CEO of Westside, Mr. J Suresh - MD & CEO of Clothing Supplier Arvind Brands & Retail, Mr Venu Nair – MD of Marks & Spencer, Native indian, Mr. Premal Udani - MD of Kaytee Corp and Mr Dilip Jiwrajka – MD of Alok Industries Ltd.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: