I'm proud to announce my latest VR presentation system the VisionaiR360, it's a transportable front projected cave system that uses little space compared to the screensize. the users seated around a table so that shadows are always behind the user.
The VisionaiR 360° is a surround projection system it uses four, 3 meter wide screens that are
horizontally connected to each other to create a cube. An image is projected on all sides so
that a 360 panoramic image is created around the user.
The VisionaiR 360 was designed for users that have little to none experience with VR
This way anyone can use it, The VisionaiR360 is a turn key system that means that the
software is designed specially for the hardware and requires no knowledge from the user
to start or operate. Other than selecting a virtual reality presentation from a menu.
The 360 degree system has many practical advantages over desktopVR
- Easy navigation, (just turn around the table and move the joystick the direction you want to go.) No additional explanation needed
- Keep your orientation during a presentation
- Feel immersed, it’s like you are really there!
Normally you only find these kind of cave systems only in universities, automobile or &gas industry the
VisionaiR360 was designed to reach out to new industries like architecture, museums archeology, education, art, etc.
To achieve this it it follows the following features:
- It needs only a small space (4x4 meters)
- One fixed self sustaining system that can be built up anywhere
- Cheap to buy and also available for rent (in the Netherlands)
More information @ www.visionair3d.com/visionair360
sorry no audio with the video yet will update soon... stay tuned!
Maarten van Grinsven