Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PDF Plugin  (Read 5242 times)
October 11, 2007, 09:52:12 am
The PDF Plugin extends the functionality by a comfortable and flexible outputmechanism. With the PDF Plugin channels you are able to create and save PDF documents out of Quest3D using all data your application provides (such as text, arraytext and images). Extend and Layout of your PDF document can be configured freely. The field of application ranges from output of parts lists, configuration data, contract notes, descriptions of any 3D configurator (such as car configurator, interior configurator, …), multipage screenshot output including additional text-information up to generation of 2D graphs etc.

Featured Elements:

• PDF Page
  • PDF Text
  • PDF Image
  • PDF Rectangle
  • PDF Line
  • PDF FontInfo

Requires Quest3D 3.6.6

UPDATE 2009-11-30
no future updates for the PDF plugin anymore  Cry
sourcecode is available - please contact Mr. Frank Baumgartner [email protected] for price and further details!

October 11, 2007, 11:20:11 am
Very interresting component !
Thanks for the info Jochen.
November 15, 2009, 04:10:07 pm
Hi Smiley

Any chance of a 4.3 version?
November 30, 2009, 10:59:14 am
Hi Peter,
unfortunately not. The sourcecode of the plugin is not our property - we had an external guy programming it for a Quest3D project of ours. I´ve updated the original posting with contact details.
Thank´s for your interest anyways!

October 23, 2014, 10:53:54 am
It will be nice, if someone can make the same tool for q3d5.x.
I have the source files from Mr. Frank Baumgartner, but I'm bad with SDK and I can't recompile it by myself. Let me know, if someone can help with that.

Quest3d - challenge yourself!
October 24, 2014, 06:24:22 am
Hey Den, send it over and I'll give it a go  Yummie
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: