Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrumyser - Aural Perception for Quest3D  (Read 9065 times)
March 13, 2006, 02:06:13 am
That's it, eLeMenCy, my little lab where the Spectrumyser and my other wip custom Q3D channelsets are being developed is now open Smiley

There you will find all the news regarding these as well as the opportunity to sample the latest version and more...Grin
March 13, 2006, 12:21:05 pm
Wow Loic, congratulations! The site looks awesome, and I can't wait to experiment with the spectrumyser.

Wish you plenty of traffic, and keep up the good work Smiley
-Derk

I don't like signatures.
March 14, 2006, 10:07:33 am
Yesyes, looking forward to this as well!

By the way, should it be "aka LMNC" if you want to pronounce it as elemency? Still work with your name. Smiley
March 14, 2006, 11:48:01 am
i could not register in Sad
(problem with cookies..)
March 14, 2006, 01:37:24 pm
Hehe Johny as always, a sharp eye for detail ? Lets say I like a bit of abstraction Wink

@Alain Villaume and to everyone registering on elemency.
Dot Edit: After receiving your registration confirmation e-mail, click on the link provided (this will activate your account) then proceed to elemency?s Home page and log in using the ?Quick Login Box? (left hand side column)? That should be it!!
This is a known issue with the Forum bridge I am using which is unfortunately out of my control Frustrated
The developers of the bridge are looking into it - until then, please use the above procedure - Thank you for your comprehension.

Thank you all for the kind words, I look forward to having you onboard Smiley
March 14, 2006, 05:49:17 pm
Congratulations Loic!
Do you plan to make some demos with this channels? I mean to show what features can be created using them.

Upgrade to PSSM is available for SSAO customers. Check http://www.3dvrm.com/shadows_solution/ for details.
March 14, 2006, 06:47:51 pm
Thanks Viktor,
There was no plans but this is definitively a really good idea, I will prepare a few .exe asap - Thanks Smiley

March 15, 2006, 11:19:25 am
thx lo?c.. now i'm in Wink
March 16, 2006, 02:20:43 pm
L.M. and C.

I guessed.... Wink

just to help you out.

quiatkowski
March 17, 2006, 01:04:48 pm
@Viktor and everyone.
I have published 2 no fancy sample demos illustrating some of the functionalities of the Spectrumyser?.
Launch, play some music or talk into your microphone and enjoy!! Puh

For those interested in seing the inner logic, these demos are available as (cgr + igr) in the alpha and beta downloads.

@ Petzold
maybe! Clown

March 21, 2006, 12:44:15 am
Very nice!

Will this system also be able to analyze the sound produced within Quest3D? Not the whole mix but a single MP3 e.g.?
March 21, 2006, 07:48:50 am
Looks great, Lo?c! Congrats on the new site, and best of luck! Smiley
March 21, 2006, 08:37:55 pm
@Johny
Actually it can already do that but as a whole... I am afraid that analysing on a per sound channel basis is not yet possible (if ever within an acceptable latency threshold without some kind of direct connection mechanism) - Very interesting suggestion though - straight to my  wishlist for further invesigation Smiley

Hang on a minute, maybe the new sound system will offer some kind of direct interface (via the SDK) to allow 3rd part developers to tap directly into it... huuuum that would be excellent - one can dream Smiley
Anyhow, in the meantime, thanks for your compliments.

@ Dylan
Thank you Dylan, hope I will see you there sometimes too Smiley

Dot Just a note to everyone, the "first time login" error on eLeMenCy (experienced by some - see one of my previous post above) has now been eradicated Smiley
April 22, 2006, 07:30:04 pm
That's it, the latest and final Beta release (public) is now available to download on elemency.com to everyone - Enjoy!! Love it
December 08, 2006, 02:32:46 am
The wait is over ... Time to celebrate!!

The Spectrumyser v1.0.0 has now been released!!

Thank you again to all who have generously given their time and help in testing and sending demos, particularly to Peter Wuyts, Alex Delvin without forgetting Bernhard Ashenwald.

So... be it... Let your projects dance with the Spectrumyser?!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: